So I have decided to join the ‘Project Pan’ bandwagon in an attempt to use up some of my skincare, haircare and cosmetic product; as well as save some joey in the meantime. For anyone who isn’t familiar with how a ‘Project Pan’ works, you don’t spend any money on skincare, haircare and cosmetics products until you have reached your goal of how many products you want to use up or hit pan on. To start off with, my goal is 10 products, and then I’ll probably start another round once finished.
Some rules I want to follow are:
- 3 samples will count as one product.
- I can buy something if I don’t have a suitable alternative available.
So here are some of the product I want to focus on using up over the next month or so.
- Healthy Sexy Hair Soy Leave in Conditioner spray
- Clarins Moisture Rich Body Lotion
- Fresh lip scrub, lip gloss and lip balm sample set
- Napoleon Perdis primer
- Clinique Pore Refining Solution correcting serum
- Clinque blush in Innocent Peach
- Soap and Glory Hand Food travel size
- Aveno Daily Moisture Lotion
I know that it isn’t quite 10 product, but at least it is a start. I’ll see what else I’m starting to make a dent in for the last 2 product I want to use up.
So, does anyone have any advice on how to stay strong during this no-buy period? I’m not that great at sticking to my spending bans, which is why I chose 10 products to start with; but I can still see this being a problem. Any advice is appreciated!
Have a good week 🙂